Friday, July 06, 2007



FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!


Bahlactus hath put out the word, and I shall respond with a three-part throwdown taken straight from the pages of HAMMER LOCKE #8!

Click on the pics to super-size 'em.

This is the climactic battle between the cybernetically augmented Sir Archer Locke and the eco-terrorist Hugo Tharn, who has transferred his consciousness into one of his battalion of seemingly indestructible androids. Sir Archer proves this isn't so, with a little "offscreen" help from Cactus Jaq, who has dealt with Hugo on his otherworldly base of operations. And since Hammer Locke is much, much more than merely a Sci-Fi action thriller, we even get a little philosophy with our beatdown.

Script by Tom Joyner and K.S. Wilson, Art by Chris Sprouse and Wilson. I keep thinking someday I'll finish the Hammer Locke overview I started last year, but I guess this will have to do for now.

No comments: