Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Over at scans_daily, the LJ community which (as I'm sure you're aware) posts comic-related scans...daily, someone put up a host of preview images from the upcoming Virgin Comics line, including the drop-dead gorgeous Alex Ross cover at left, from Ramayan Reborn Just wanted to share. Make with the clicky to see it all bigga.

Funny thing- when I was a teenager, I got interested in Hinduism (too many George Harrison albums, I think) and tried to read the Bhagavad-Gita. Just couldn't get with it (a failing I share with all organized religions), but I was deeply impressed by the gorgeous paintings, with their vivid color. That Ross piece is certainly in that ballpark.

You'll recognize that last paragraph from my comment on that site. Nothing like leftovers, huh!


Oh, and I have new comics reviews, you know- I'm just folding them into the big post below. Go look! Just below the Kirby tribute!

No comments: