Monday, July 12, 2004

New Diamond shipping list up, here's what I'll have waiting for me on Wednesday:

100 BULLETS #51
BITE CLUB #4
CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN #2
FABLES #27
GOTHAM CENTRAL #21
H-E-R-O #18
IDENTITY CRISIS #2


And that's it! Thanks to the magnanimous generosity of Larry Young, I've already got Scurvy Dogs 5 and the Ursula GN, and I'll write about them either when I review the above, or maybe sooner. I will say this, though- Ursula is as good as the hype. I also note where Eightball 23 is listed as coming out this week, but I got my copy, through my shop, last week. So. Of the titles on my list, I'm always up for a new issue of 100 Bullets, I liked Challengers 1 enough to be fired up for the rest of the series, The sharks are circling in the water for Identity Crisis- will it choose to swim or jump? Fables continues the best story arc in its brief history, and Gotham Central is always a good read. H-E-R-O's been pretty good lately, and Bite Club...well, Bite Club sure has some nice covers, don't it?

No comments: