Saturday, July 24, 2004


Checked my email just now, and what to my wondering (no pun intended) eyes should appear but an email from Justice League Elite inker Tom Nguyen, with this absolutely kick ass, unbelieveably cool illustration of Wondy attached! This refers to my, shall we say, intense admiration for the Amazon Princess as rendered by Tom and Doug Mahnke. And, of course, when I review JLE 1, this will in no way influence my fair and balanced (now where have I heard that before?) opinion of that comic. Besides, I already thought that Mahnke and Nguyen were among the very best, if not the best, mainstream superhero comic illustrators working today, so that much you can take as a given, right?

Anyway, domo arigato, merci beaucoups and muchas gracias to ya, Tom! Wish I could afford the original...

No comments: