Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Well, there's a new Diamond shipping list up, and while I should probably be blogging about Spain or other significant world events, I suppose I'll remain steadfastly trivial in the face of trials and tribulations from within and without. Anyhoo, here's what I should be getting tomorrow:

STEVE RUDE: THE MOTH DOUBLE SIZED SPECIAL
DC: THE NEW FRONTIER #3
LUCIFER #48
DAREDEVIL #58
WALKING DEAD #5


Always great to see new Steve Rude stuff coming out, and of course I'm always stoked for New Frontier. Thing is, those two books will cost me as much as the other three put together! Sigh. Anyway, Daredevil is always a highlight of the week it comes out, and overall it appears to be a high-quality, if not high quantity week.

I might be getting Love Fights 8, I thought I signed up for it on my pull list two months ago but I didn't get #7 so your guess is as good as mine. I'll get the upcoming trade though, and then I'll know if I want to go to the trouble of hunting down the issues I've missed. Gotta pass on Howard Chaykin's Mighty Love HC novel, too...I'd love to read a new Chaykin story, one that he wrote (without a collaborator) and drew as well, since he's one of my favorite creators- but I just can't do those hardcover novels. Maybe next year when (and if) it comes out in softcover...

No comments: