Friday, August 26, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not much going on around here lately, huh. Anyway, here's a neat (as certain members of vulgar society would refer to it) cat fight cover from waaaay back in 1968 to look at for the time being. I keep thinking I should see if I could scare up a set of Anthro comics, there were only 6 of 'em...

Oh yeah, my latest LAST CALL column is up over at Comic Book Galaxy, grammar mistakes and all. in it, I hold forth on TRICKED, AEIOU (An Easy Intimacy), SPIRAL BOUND (I'll probably cross post these over here before the end of the weekend), JSA CLASSIFIED #2, HELLBLAZER #211, HERO SQUARED #3, CITY OF TOMORROW! #5, LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #9, and STRANGE GIRL #3. Nope, didn't get SMOKE #3- comics shop said it didn't ship either in BG or Nashville, although it was on the Diamond list. Oh well, maybe I'll get it eventually. Maybe.

Anyway, back to work now.

No comments: