Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My friend Dave Puckett, who has an uncommon and idiosyncratic (I love that word- "idiosyncratic"- can'tcha tell?) style, has started up a new blog with which he is spotlighting his new story "A Puck's Tale", of which the above is a panel of same. I've been wanting to link to some of his sequential work for a while now, and here's my chance!

Honestly, I'm usually pretty good about seeing an artist's style and saying "Oh, yeah, there's some Toth influence. Or Adams. Or..."- but I really can't quite pin Dave's down. Sometimes I think it's a little like S.Clay Wilson of underground comics fame, definitely underground influenced, but that's not quite it.

Go- click on the panel above, check it out, see what you think, and give him some feedback, whydoncha?

No comments: