Monday, August 01, 2005

And now, once more we perform that most terrifying of rituals- what's Johnny B gonna have in his holds this Wednesday, according to the new Diamond shipping list?!?

SERENITY (QUESADA CVR) #2
GOTHAM CENTRAL #34
AMAZING FANTASY #11

aaaand...that's it!

Of course, there's still the

ESSENTIAL KILLRAVEN TPB, three weeks in my folder and counting (25% off sale August 6!),and
BILL & TED'S MOST EXCELLENT ADVENTURES VOLUME 2, which came in last week- to my mild surprise since I didn't think I had signed up for it.

Something else I'm not sure if I signed up for is BAMBI & HER PINK GUN GN VOL 1, since I already have a preview copy, which I LOVED and you all know what a difficult sell I am for manga so I'm tellin ya to pick this up. It will be the best $12.95 you ever spent, fo shizzle.

Finally, the MIA list:

COURTNEY CRUMRIN TALES #1
BANANA SUNDAY #1
THE MIDDLE MAN #1 (#2 will be out soon, I'm sure, rattin frattin brattin comics shop...)

No comments: