Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Doesn't this look like a textbook Kirby action pose? Somewhere the King is smiling at his children that follow in his footsteps...

I'm kinda looking forward to this upcoming Dini/Timm/Glines one shot featuring Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy. Here's a preview. Scroll down to the bottom; it's the last of four.

One thing I've begun to notice, though, is Timm's tendency to draw Harley's boobs like bananas. If you think I'm crazy, just check out the cover, it's part of the preview. I also regret that since this preview's in black and white, I won't get to make my requisite snarky comments about colorist Lee Loughridge. Well, perhaps I could say something along the lines that this is the best coloring I've ever seen from him, but that's a cheap shot (even for me), and I won't go there. besides, I actually liked his work on The Losers, which is, of course, the comic I'm feeling most evangelical about these days...

Nothing against bananas, mind you.