Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Well, I sat at home last night, drank responsibly, watched Eddie Izzard and Adult Swim with Mrs. Bacardi, and except for a slight headache which went away by 3 PM I'm feeling just fine today. So far so good in 2003.

I've spent most of the day putting my CDs back in their proper, alphabetized place on my shelves. I usually grab a half dozen or so to take with me to work, then bring them home and leave them stacked on the shelf. Eventually they pile up into a mess of gargantuan proportions until I finally work up the nerve to pull them all down, put 'em in order and put 'em back where they belong . I know, I know, I could save myself a lot of trouble if I would just put them back at the end of the day, but I just can't seem to get myself to do it. Character flaw I have, I suppose. Anyhoo, I've been listening to a lot of the new stuff I got for Christmas while I've been doing it, and right now I'm loving the Coldplay, Los Lobos, and Sexsmith and liking the Westerberg and Chris Robinson albums. I like the John Lennon CD, but there are BIG problems I have with this particular release and you can bet the farm I'm gonna write about them eventually.

According to Diamond's online list the new books will be out Friday, not tomorrow. Feh. Looking at the list, I'll be getting Batgirl: Year One 2, Lady Constantine 2, Daredevil 40, and Jack Staff 11, in addition to Hawaiian Dick 1, which, you may recall, I put back a week or so ago. A light haul, just fine with me after the fat stacks of the last two weeks.

I see on my site tracking list that I've had a few Google hits from people looking for nude pictures of Nani, Lilo of Lilo & Stitch fame's sister. For shame.

(uh, fellas...if you find any good ones, send me a link, what ya say?)

Sayonara for now.

No comments: