Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Looks like it's gonna be another one of those nights where I think I'm done writing, then I go and sit down to watch TV, and it occurs to me to look for something online, and when I go wherever then I wind up going somewhere else, and...I'm sure you know what I mean. Then I pass it on to you lucky boys and girls out there. Then I wind up going to bed about 1 AM and feeling like death warmed over all day the next day. Well, the cycle ends now. After this.

Found a link to Modern Drunkard Magazine's site over at Erosblog. Modern Drunkard Magazine. Is that cool or what? Great article there about Absinthe. The Hemingway quote in that piece is a hoot.

Music today, besides the Christmas haul which I'm still getting to know: Four Seasons-Genuine Imitation Life Gazette.

No comments: