Monday, April 27, 2009

The long dark night of the soul continues.



Like Batman here, I am still bereft of the necessary inspiration and energy to blog, so I will remain absent from your feed readers and so on for a while longer. If and when my darned old drunken crack whore muse returns, then I shall once more inflict myself upon you all. And again, I remind you that I continue to Twitter and Tumbl at a pace that I wish I could match around these parts. If you just can't make it through the day without a little piece of me in your hearts and minds, then please check me out and follow over there. I appreciate each and every one of you. Well, most of you, anyway. You, and you...and definitely you. Not you, but I can find it in my heart to forgive you if you make the first move.

Good luck, and good night.

No comments: