Monday, December 24, 2007



From all of me to all of you:

Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
Happy Hanukkah!
Feliz Navidad!
Merii Kurisumasu!
Joyeux Noel!
Fröhliche Weihnachten!
Mele Kalikimaka!

Happy Krimble!


Even though it's not particularly festive, especially with the Hate-Monger's ugly mug featured so prominently, I've always liked that clever S.H.I.E.L.D. cover from the post-Steranko Frank Springer run. Besides, what with all the people posting Christmas-themed comics covers these days, I figure they've all been used anyway.

I still have about 8 reviews to add to the Monster Spinner Rack Junkie post, and will be doing so soon. So if you see it back at the top of the page, skim down, they'll be in there, just like the dozen or so new ones I've put in there over the past week!

Anyways-

Peace on Earth to all y'all.

No comments: