Monday, June 18, 2007

Been looking over DC's September solicitations, and here's a question for those of you who, unlike me, have been paying attention.

First, the text solicitation in question.

BATMAN #669
Written by Grant Morrison
Art and cover by J.H. Williams III
Concluding a 3-part story by Grant Morrison and J.H. Williams III! Batman's reunion with the Club of Heroes turns into a deathtrap as Robin and the Squire are kidnapped by the Black Glove! And with the Club of Villains lurking in the shadows, can good possibly triumph?
On sale September 12 o 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US


Is this the Beryl Hutchinson Squire that captivated me so in JLA Classified #'s 1-3?


FLASH! No, not THE Flash, but news flash- I was looking over my pending DCBS orders, and I see where I added Batman #668- I guess because it had J.H. Williams III art. Don't know why I didn't get #667! Oh well.

No comments: