Monday, November 07, 2005

Time once more for that weekly look at what I'll be getting on Friday according to the new Diamond shipping list. My first, unless I've overlooked something, that won't necessitate me going to my LCS...

100 BULLETS #66
DMZ #1
GOTHAM CENTRAL #37
POLLY & THE PIRATES #2

And that's it!

On the I won't buy, but I'm tempted list are

MANHUNTER VOL 1: STREET JUSTICE TP- I've managed to avoid this title so far, but they went and stuck it to me by incorporating Chase into the storyline, so now I'm debating whether or not to start picking it up. If D.C. Johnson were writing this book, I KNOW I would. But if he were writing this book, I'd have been buying it since issue 1. Anyway, it's possible that Cameron C isn't even in the stories collected here, but I don't know for sure. If DC is actually going to release this series in trade, though, it might be the best way for me to get these rather than try to pick up a run on eBay or something.

I also would love to get the JINGLE BELLE ORNAMENT, but I have bills to pay and stuff like that. Maybe one of these days if I run across one cheap...

No comments: