Wednesday, May 12, 2004

It's been one of those days. Busy busy busy at work, then I get home and wanna read comics and watch baseball (and the new Angel- my, they're certainly pulling out all the stops before they go, aren't they?) the rest of the evening, and certainly not spend all night typing after having spent most of the day typing, if you know what I mean. So while I gots some stuff I want to write about eventually, it's gonna wait a while.

When picking up my comics today, I checked on getting a copy of Scurvy Dogs 4, and have been assured that they did indeed get them in Nashville. They will send one north ASAP for me. Avast.

I got an email from My Faith in Frankie penciller Sonny Liew today, about his Malinky Robot series. He thoughtfully provided a link to his website, and it's chock full of artistic goodness. I suggest you go see for yourselves.

That's all I got for now.

But first- the long awaited return of "the music today" list! Ben Harper-Welcome To The Crue World; Joe Henry-Trampoline; Mercury Rev- Deserter's Songs; Jethro Tull-A Passion Play; The Williams Brothers- Harmony Hotel; Neil Young-Greendale.

No comments: