Friday, November 21, 2003

And now for something completely different.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Everybody sing along with me, to the tune of Iggy Pop's "Nightclubbing":

Cat blogging, I'm cat blogging...I'm so happening...

This is Dino, the kitten that Mrs. B found, left for dead, in our driveway back in July. She, along with my daughter (and I helped occasionally as well) nursed it back to health by bottle feeding him kitten formula and now he's grown into the big-ass cat you see here, with the longest tail and biggest feet you've ever seen and always ready to pounce on our ankles, feet, hands and wrists and bite and scratch like he was fighting for his life. In other words, he's a mean little shit, a real Satan cat. Insane in the membrane, if you will. Anyway, we're gonna get him "fixed" and de-clawed real soon- that'll settle his hash!