Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Oh what the heck, here's a This or That Tuesday.

Summer Potpourri

1. Strawberries or blueberries?
Strawberries. No contest.

2. "Legally Blonde 2" or "Terminator 3"?
Da Tuhminatah. I thought the first Legally Blonde was fun, but I have no desire to see it or a sequel again.

3. Hamburgers or hot dogs?
Like 'em both, but I like burgers better.

4. Boating or hiking?
No thank you.

5. Suntan lotion or sunblock?
I'm somewhat fair-skinned (although not as much as you would think, me being a redhead and all), so I'll take the block, please.

6. "Big Brother" or "The Amazing Race"?
No thank you.

7. Beach Boys or Jimmy Buffett?
Without a doubt, the Boys. I've never really understood Buffett's appeal.

8. Grow your own produce or buy from supermarket/greengrocer/farm stand?
Wait. You can grow your own produce?

9. Drive with car windows/top down, or with air-conditioning on?
AC all the way. I'm a weak and worthless human being.

10. Go away for vacation, or stay at home?
Wait. You mean I have a choice?

No comments: