Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I've been working on the overview of Hammerlocke #1 & 2 on and off for the last couple of days- a few scans and a lot more is left to do, Since it's too late to get going now (9:23 CST, to be exact), how about that former staple of the JBS, now making a triumphant return:

What I'll be getting via DCBS this weekend:

NEIL GAIMAN'S NEVERWHERE #9
THE WINTER MEN #5
LEADING MAN #3
STRANGE GIRL #11
BOYS #3
JONAH HEX #12
POWERS #20
DORK #11
CRIMINAL #1
AGENTS OF ATLAS #3
DOCTOR STRANGE: THE OATH #1
DMZ #12
FABLES #54

Plus, I got comp copies of four Boom! Studios offerings:
SAVAGE BROS. #2, X-ISLE #3, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?: MONSTER MASH-UP #1, and SECOND WAVE #6.

I'm really looking forward to several of these, especially Winter Men, Criminal, Dork! and Doctor Strange. I'm digging Neverwhere (a really good adaptation of the Gaiman novel, as I'm sure you all remember from my constant praise for the last year or so), Agents of Atlas and Leading Man as well. Of the Boom!ers, I liked the first Savage Bros. OK, the What Were... titles have been mildly amusing, and the other two, well, the less said the better. X-Isle isn't terrible, but the title formerly known as War of the Worlds: Second Wave has left me ice cold since the start.

Oh well, you may now resume normal activity, whatever that may entail. Thanks for your patience.

The preceding has been crossposted from my LJ. In case you care.

No comments: