Saturday, December 10, 2005

And now, that Saturday morning staple, JOHNNY B'S FEARLESS NFL PIGSKIN PROGNOSTICATIONS!

Last week, a not-bad 13-3. Season to date: 117-60, .661.

The disclaimer: THESE PICKS ARE FOR (my own, and presumably your) AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE THESE PREDICTIONS AND BET YOUR HARD-EARNED OR SOFT-EARNED MONEY ON THEM, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT THE NFL THAN THE AVERAGE FAN, AND HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE INCORRECT QUITE FREQUENTLY! AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME- I MIGHT BE CRAZY, OR F*CKING WITH YOU!

PITTSBURGH over Chicago. C'mon, da Bears are good, but run-the-table good?
CINCINNATI over Cleveland
TENNESSEE over Houston
INDIANAPOLIS over Jacksonville. Take the Jag-wires if you're betting- the spread is something like 16 points!
NEW ENGLAND over Buffalo
OAKLAND over the NY Jets. JETS stands for Just End The Season.
MINNESOTA over St. Louis. Mike Tice is looking like a good coach all of a sudden. In other news, there has been a two foot snowstorm in Hell.
CAROLINA over Tampa Bay
NY GIANTS over Philadelphia
SEATTLE over San Fransisco. Another game that you might want to bet against the spread.
ARIZONA over Washington
DENVER over Baltimore
KANSAS CITY over Dallas
SAN DIEGO over Miami
GREEN BAY over Detroit
ATLANTA over New Orleans. They'd BETTER win.

Last week, 12-4. Season to date, 129-64, .668. I may have accidentally miscounted and added a game, either to my wins or losses. And I don't care to go back through the last two weeks' worth of blogposts to catch my mistake, either, so my record, for the record, is officially + or - 1.

Oh, and in fantasy I've won 2 straight in the money league, making my record 4-9 with one game left. In fact, since I quit posting my results I haven't lost, and that's placed my lock on the #1 pick in next year's draft in jeopardy so here you go. In the freebie league, I finished 9-3-1 and in 2nd place. Our playoffs begin this week.

No comments: