OK, OK, one post before I retire. Again, belatedly, here's this week's This-Or-That Tuesday questions. On Wednesday.
February 4, 2003: While You Were Sleeping
1. Morning or night person? night
2. Heavy or light sleeper? heavy, or so I'm told
3. Remember your dreams or not? rarely
4. Do you need a lot of sleep, or just a little? just a little, apparently
5. Do you need something like a nightlight or TV to sleep, or do you prefer complete darkness? darkness
6. Flannel sheets or some other kind? flannel. I hate static electricty.
7. One pillow, or more? one
8. Bedroom door opened or closed at night? open
9. Wrap yourself into blankets like a cocoon, or just cover yourself with them? just cover
10. Alarm clock: wake to music or buzzer? music
I'll be hearing that alarm soon enough. Oyasumi Nasai. Y'all.