Thursday, August 19, 2004


Got another announcement to make. I'm going on another hiatus. Now, wait wait wait- I promise, it's not gonna be a long one. You may remember that I wrote the other day that we're driving my daughter up to the Big Apple tonight, so she can participate in an acting workshop slash camp type thing in New Rochelle, New York- so it looks like I won't be around a computer until Sunday night at the earliest, probably Monday. No computer, no Show. I'll be back then, and will begin comics reviews once more and all that stuff.

I wish we had the finances to make this into a real vacation-type trip thing, but we just don't. I don't know if I'll have the time or money or cab fare or sand to try to go into the City. We will be staying Friday and Saturday and leaving early Sunday morning, so burglars, my son and my Mom will be keeping an eye on the house- don't get any ideas. I have no idea what we're gonna do when we get there, but I do know that the Yankees are in town this weekend... We'll be staying in a Holiday Inn in Yonkers (all these towns I know from comic books! Hoo-boy!), by the way, so if you've wanted to stalk me and you live up that way, well, now's your chance!

All seriousness aside, everybody have a great weekend and I'll be seein ya soon. Marc Bolan, sing us outta here.

NEW YORK CITY

Did you ever see a woman
Coming out of New York City
With a frog in her hand

Did you ever see a woman
Coming out of New York City
With a frog in her hand

I did don't you know (x3)
And don't it show *

Repeat in toto
*Repeat
Repeat in toto

(A boogie mind poem)


from Futuristic Dragon (1976)

No comments: