Friday, May 16, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!




Yes, it's the proud and long-overdue return to the JBS of FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS! Bahlactus sets 'em up for the Blogosphere on Friday nights, and it's up to us to knock 'em out of the ring. My scanner hasn't been up for quite some time now, so I haven't been participating. I couldn't stay out of the fray any longer, though, so I stole some pages from the most excellent Pappy's Golden Age Comics Blog, hope he doesn't mind.

Tonight's fracas involves my late Forties/early Fifties mythological inamorata, Venus, as she mixes it up with a few refugees from what would appear to be Walt Disney's abandoned version of Day of the Triffids. Believe me, the story's weirder than this looks, so why not go here and read it?

Art by the great Bill Everett, and story too probably.

BAHLACTUS SAID KNOCK YOU OUT.

No comments: