Wednesday, November 15, 2006

LOCAL #7
AMERICAN VIRGIN #8
AGENTS OF ATLAS #4
CRIMINAL #2
JONAH HEX #13
MIDNIGHTER #1
JACK STAFF #12
LEADING MAN #4
DEATH JR VOL 2 #2
SEVEN SOLDIERS #1
BATMAN AND THE MAD MONK #4
DOCTOR STRANGE: THE OATH #2
DMZ #13
FABLES #55
ASTRO CITY: THE DARK AGE BOOK 2 #1
SOCK MONKEY: THE INCHES INCIDENT #2
CATWOMAN #61
CHECKMATE #8
SHADOWPACT #7
100 BULLETS #78
HELLBLAZER #226


My haul this weekend from DCBS. That is, assuming DHL doesn't screw around until Tuesday to get it to me like they did my last one!

Included in this shipment will be my final issues of Checkmate and Shadowpact, done in by my all-encompassing apathy. Hellblazer's leash is getting shorter and shorter, but I intend to wait around to see what Andy Diggle does before I cut bait completely.

And I cannot wait to FINALLY read Seven Soldiers 1!

No comments: