Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm sure that most of you have already seen this at Neilalien's, but I thought this teaser image from the newly announced Doctor Strange series was kewl and I wanted to share. For more, go to Blog@Newsarama, which I always find very informative and highly readable, even if they never link to me. Of course, if I ever posted real content, besides Beowulf, they might, but I digress.

I was really excited about this new Doc series when I saw that the art was by the stellar team of Marcos Martin and Alvaro Lopez, he of the sexy ink line which was used to great effect on Batgirl Year One and most recently on the otherwise DOA Breach. But then I noticed the writer, which is Mr. Everybody-loves-his-stuff-but-me Brian K. Vaughan. You could just see the wind evaporate from my anticipatory sails. Still, I bought 3 or 4 issues of Breach for Martin and Lopez (sounds like a 40's comedy film team, doesn't it?) and I can see my way clear towards doing the same here.

By the way, click it to see it all bigger and stuff.

No comments: