Friday, July 28, 2006

Feeling a little strung out (yes, drugs are tangentially involved, but not those drugs, thanks for asking) and under the weather tonight, plus I got my DCBS box so I'm currently working my way through another (bigger) stack of comics. So, another night of inconsequential posts (yeah, I know, how is that different?), I'm afraid. But I do have a higher-profile gig than I'm accustomed to coming up over the weekend, so stay tuned for that, plus I'll probably inflict a reviewing frenzy on all y'all sometime soon as well as a result of all that reading. Anyways, in the meantime why not go read this excellent interview with the amazing colossal Richard Sala, creator of the nifty Rasputin pic you see above? Credit where credit is due dept.: Ganked from the Flog LJ feed entry.

No comments: