Sunday, January 08, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I've been remiss in doing Bacardi Show Birthday Greetings, I know. But I couldn't let the day go by without posting something in honor of the other famous David Jones out there, DAVID BOWIE, who turns 59 today. Ordinarily, I'd do a 25 favorite songs list, but I don't have the time tonight. Maybe later. I did do a longish post with my opinions on his albums a year or two ago, perhaps a Google search will unearth it. It was written before I had heard Heathen and Reality, however, and I think those two, especially the former, stack up with his classic 70's output. I'm looking forward to what he puts out next.

Also, can't not mention

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


THE KING, aka Elvis Aron Presley, who would have been (is?) 71 today.

Also, Yvette Mimieux and Soupy Sales, making this a fortuitous day for birthdays all around!

No comments: