Saturday, January 14, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usHEY! IT'S TIME FOR JOHNNY B's FEARLESS, PAINLESS, SIMPLIFIED and ILLUSTRATED NFL FOOTBALL PLAYOFF PICKS!

Last week, 3-1. I underestimated the Skinnies. Will I make the same mistake twice...?


Apparently.

SEATTLE over Washington. I am firmly on the Seattle bandwagon, and it's too late to jump off now. The Hawks will struggle to score, but are more potent offensively than Tampa Bay was, plus it's hard to fly cross-country and win up there, even when the 'Hawks suck...and I don't think 100+ yards of total offense will cut it two weeks in a row.

DENVER over New England. Don't feel comfortable about this pick at all because the Pats have been playing like champions again. But I just have the feeling Denver will control the clock on the ground.

INDIANAPOLIS over Pittsburgh. Indy was my pick to win it all back in August, and I see no reason to change horses in midstream.

CAROLINA over Chicago. God knows the Bears D is tough. But this is the playoffs, and I think John Fox will have the Panthers ready to pound the ball and pass when necessary, unlike last time.

No comments: