Thursday, December 04, 2008

You may have noticed, or perhaps you haven't: It's been almost a week since I posted, due to a constant flow of distractions and work/stress/miscellaneous issues, and even an honest-to-Crom vacation last week. Unfortunately, I don't see it ending anytime soon, although I hope to get some comics reviews written before too long. If nothing else, I have a post scheduled for Christmas, and I suppose I should cobble together a best of 2008 list pretty soon.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop a post and let those of you who care know what's going on. I'm pretty sure that everyone who visits here knows that I am not, by any means, an every-day sort of blogger. Everybody else, move on, nothing to see here. For now, anyway. But if past experience has taught me anything, it's that no sooner do I post something like this, that my often-missing drunken crack whore muse decides to shamble up the front steps and beat on the front door, abrasively demanding to be let in.

So, that oh so familiar refrain once more: Please bear with, more will be forthcoming.

No comments: