Sunday, December 28, 2008

In brightest day, in blackest night...no logo shall escape my sight.

LogoTease

You see above a test logo, one of many, for a Green Lantern comic by Joe Quinones. He posted them at his blog, I really liked the one above, thought I'd share. I'd bet a million dollars (if I had it) that DC won't use it, though- it's too retro, not sleek and streamlined like they think all those GL comics have to look. Which is one reason, I suppose, that I don't buy Green Lantern.






















Also, while I'm thinking about it, here's a BSBdG for Stan Lee, 86 years young today. I think its fair to say that without Stan, I wouldn't be here writing for you on such an infrequent basis.



Please stay tuned, I'm about halfway through a monster year-end Spinner Rack Junkie, which I hope to get completed today or tomorrow. Ciao, baby!

No comments: