Friday, July 25, 2008



If you're looking for constant San Diego Comic-Con information, well, you should look pretty much anywhere else, because I just don't have the time or energy to post all the news and info that's coming in waves. But the Comics Blogosphere is in full force at Nerd Prom, (those who, unlike me, can actually afford to go) and many are posting tons o'photos including the ever delightful Bully, and the most excellent Michael at The Legion Omnicom, who unbeknownst to him has made my day- for the first time, thanks to the above picture (from this SDCC photo stream), has given me my first look at Thriller co-creator Robert Loren Fleming! That's him at right, next to Keith Giffen. I've spoken to him and emailed him more than once, but other than a sketch I seem to recall seeing somewhere back in the 80's, I've never laid eyes on the dude until now.

Lotsa Thriller mentions around here lately, huh! I REALLY need to get around to redoing that website.

No comments: