Monday, April 03, 2006

Yeah, yeah, I know. No reviews tonight either. I didn't get caught in a cyclone or anything...it's all Ed Murrow and George Clooney's fault. I watched Good Night and Good Luck. Liked it, too. If I ever get around to doing another Johnny B Heart Netfilx, I'll tell you how much.

I suppose I could have been watching the NCAA championship, and I may check it out here in a minute, but really I'm not interested. Hope Florida wins, because I tend to root for the SEC (UK fan, y'know) but I won't cry if UCLA wins either. Whatever the outcome, I didn't finish in the money in my bracket pool, so to hell with it.

In the meantime, I would like to let you know that the new Johnny Bacardi's New Comics Revue is up over at PopCultureShockedelica.com. Most of the reviews reviewed therein are repeats with some minimal editing on my part, but I did slip one ringer in there just to keep everyone honest. So anyway, go, look, comment. I'm still not crazy about the title, but I have nothing but love for the sweet banners the graphics guys have whipped up for me so far.

Good night, and gokouun o inorimasu.

No comments: