Saturday, April 15, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hello! Long time no blog, I know. Lots of reasons for that, or at least a lot of self-justifcating ones, but be that as it may I just haven't had the moxie, the sand, the sugar to provide you all with my barely anticipated pearls of wisdom, and for that I am truly sorry. That's assuming you were concerned in the first place. But I'll tell you what- let's just look at this as a sort of spring break for me, and when I return I'll try to get back in the saddle, and hopefully I'll be ready to once more wax all effusive about the various topics of the day in the world of comics, as well as music and movies and other stuff in general. Or not.

And no, I'm not in Florida. The only way I could go to Florida right now is if I were kidnapped, and even then good luck getting ransom money.

Good song: "God Dog" by the Incredible String Band.
Good comic: Desolation Jones #6.
Good movie: Night Moves with Gene Hackman and a teenage (thanks, Tom!) Melanie Griffith, if you can imagine such a thing.

Good bye. For now. Let the hiatus continue!

No comments: