Wednesday, October 29, 2008

IMA GUNNA GET NEW COMEEKS THIS WEEK.

And they are:

CRIMINAL 2 #6
FINAL CRISIS #4
HELLBLAZER #248
SCALPED #22

UNKNOWN SOLDIER #1 (I know, I already reviewed this one. I explained that whole thing the other day.)

DAREDEVIL #112
BLUE BEETLE #32

HELLBOY IN THE CHAPEL OF MOLOCH is by none other than Mike Mignola! I've been wondering for a long time what his take on Hellboy would be like and...oh. Wait. Heh. Never mind.

MADAME XANADU #5 sports a loverly cover, I think anyway. Check it:
Madame Xanadu Issue 5 Cover by ~Tentopet on deviantART

THE BOYS #24

Also, while I'm thinking about it:

From The Johnny Bacardi Show


Sometimes I'm not so sure that one hand knew what the other hand was doing in the early days of Marvel; note the "Scarlet" Witch on the above cover.

No comments: