Tuesday, May 16, 2006

For the longest time there I used to faithfully post, every week, the list of comics I'd be getting per the most recent Diamond shipping list. But since I started getting my books mostly through DCBS every two weeks, I kinda had to stop. One thing I can do, however, is post a list of what I'll be getting (hopefully) Friday when my DCBS Box O' Books arrives at my doorstep. And it goes like this.

STRANGE GIRL #8
BIZARRO WORLD SC
NEIL GAIMAN'S NEVERWHERE #7
LOVE & ROCKETS VOL 2 #16
THE MIDDLE MAN: SINO-MEXICAN REVELATION VOL 2 #3
BPRD: UNIVERSAL MACHINE #2
BLUESMAN VOL 1 GN
AMERICAN VIRGIN #3
FABLES #49
JONAH HEX #7
FELL #5
BITE CLUB: VAMPIRE CRIME UNIT #2
100 BULLETS #72
DMZ #7
BATMAN YEAR ONE HUNDRED #4
MANHUNTER #22

And, according to the Diamond list,

JACK STAFF #10 is set to FINALLY be released tomorrow. It was the last title I had left on my old holds list, since #10 was solicited before I started getting my books online. So it's off to the LCS tomorrow for me! Five will get you ten they don't get a copy.

While I'm there, I'm seriously considering picking up

SHADOWPACT #1 despite not especially liking the whole Day of Vengeance thing.

Plus, the CASTLE WAITING HC, at $29.95 retail, is a good deal.

No comments: