Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future...for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you- in the future!

Yep, time now to gaze into the fog-enshrouded crystal ball, and see what I'm supposed to be getting (with any luck) this Friday from DCBS. Ah! It is revealed!

JACK STAFF #18: I hope Grist is in the process of winding things up with the current storylines, which have been going on (it seems) like 1996...

CRIMINAL 2 #4

FINAL CRISIS #3: Everybody wants to treat each of these chapters like they were fully-formed books, and I still think wait-and-see is the best approach. But hey- I did the same thing for The Filth.

MANHUNTER #33

PATSY WALKER, HELLCAT #2 (OF 5): What if they made Northern Exposure with superheroes?

THE BOYS #21

B.P.R.D.: THE WARNING #2

HELLBOY: THE CROOKED MAN #2: Really looking forward to this after the excellent #1. Hope I'm not disappointed.

100 BULLETS #94: Tough guys and gals will talk tough, and people will probably die. And so it goes.

And that's it! For once, I don't have a bunch of other non-DCBS stuff that has come in in the interval. C'mon, publishers, get on the ball!

No comments: