Friday, August 15, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!

Livewires page for FNF


Once more into the fray as Ladies' Night continues at Bahlactus's place. Tonight, I give you a page from Livewires #1, featuring the aptly named Gothic Lolita. As I recall, this is in the midst of the first issue's extended introductory scene, in which the young bespectacled girl (whose name I forget) is passed around from team member to team member while conveniently giving us, the reader, a helpful infodump about each. The other is called "Social Butterfly", by the way. Written but not drawn by Adam Warren, I recall liking this series a few years ago. Wish t hey could do another. Art is by Rick Mays, Warren imitator par excellence.

Scan ganked from scans_daily, which will be the case for quite some time until I get a new mouse for my indigo iMac and by extension can use my scanner again.

BAHLACTUS SAID KNOCK YOU OUT.

No comments: