Monday, July 11, 2005

Holy buckets, is this gonna be a wallet-killing week for me! As per the Diamond shipping list:

SERENITY #1 (Not sure which cover I'l get, probably the J.G. Jones Inara one if they have it.)
100 BULLETS #62
DESOLATION JONES #2
FABLES #39
SEVEN SOLDIERS: THE MANHATTAN GUARDIAN #3
MIDDLE MAN #1
SMOKE #2

And, possibly:

ESSENTIAL KILLRAVEN VOL 1 TPB (I want this, but with the $7.50 Smoke in my holds, (I hope) I may have to wait. It's not like I haven't read these stories before, God knows)

GUNCANDY #1 (OK, OK, so I'm weak for the cheesecake. A game-time decision.)

BANANA SUNDAY #1 (I like Coleen Coover's work, and this looks fun, but I didn't pre-order it and I seriously doubt that my shop oredered it. If it's there, I'll check it out and perhaps put it in my folder till later)

No comments: