Monday, July 18, 2005

Good morning! I'm on vacation!

No, I'm not in the Barbados or anything like that. I had a week coming to me at the ULPJ (Unrewarding Low-Paying Job, in case you didnt know) so I tooked it. Of course, this coincides with the GOHRP (Great Ongoing House Repair Project), so I may find myself busy as hell- but I'm also hoping I can get some stuff posted here in the next few days. So stay tuned!

Things to discuss:

Cenozoic, Periphery, Holmes. Soon.

The Grudge. Born to Boogie. The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou. Garden State. Collateral. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. All films I've seen lately. No, I haven't gotten around to seeing Batman Begins, War of the Worlds, Fantastic Four, Revenge of the Sith, or Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- I might try to catch one or two this week.

Flytrap and Wingnut and Fidget, two above-average minis I've received.

The latest Justice League Unlimited.

The new Eels CD, Blinking Lights and Other Revelations, and perhaps even some overdue Mixed Bag 2 CD reviews at the LJ, which is suffering from neglect.

Dare I say...Hammer Locke?

And of course, that ever-popular ongoing feature, what I'm getting via the new Diamond shipping list.

Stay tuned!

No comments: