Thursday, August 07, 2003

Great post/appreciation of Bruce Campbell over at Big Sunny D's, along with a link to the upcoming film Bubba Ho-Tep, which sounds like one can't-miss oddball flick. Boy, I miss The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr....

Blogging's probably going to be light for me the next couple of days...many things to do this afternoon, and they're showing several James Cagney movies back to back on TCM...must...watch...Cagney...(one had Joan Blondell!) plus tomorrow will bring a doctor's appointment and a possible "Loser's Luncheon", so that's gonna minimize my quality time with the ol' iMac. I still need to post reviews of the new comics I picked up yesterday, plus I still have that overdue Vinyl-O, so don't despair. Like I'm sure you were. Despairing, that is. Whatever.

No comments: