Sunday, December 21, 2014

Oops!


I knew it would happen someday, but I was surprised when it actually did.

The 12th anniversary of this blog came and went on October 24th, unremarked upon by me. When I realized this, I was equal parts amused and sad.

Back in July, I really did entertain notions of reviving it (and I suppose that this here action counts as reviving, but you know what I mean), but I just couldn't get myself together enough to do it so if you really miss reading my stuff I am still around on the interwebs- on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.  I hope to see you there.

A small part of me wishes I could get this thing up and going again, but I don't advise anyone holding their breath.

I wish each and every one of you all the best now and going forward.

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Roger dies from suffocation waiting for Bacardi to blog again.

Johnny Bacardi said...

Bacardi sends his condolences. :)