Sunday, December 21, 2014


I knew it would happen someday, but I was surprised when it actually did.

The 12th anniversary of this blog came and went on October 24th, unremarked upon by me. When I realized this, I was equal parts amused and sad.

Back in July, I really did entertain notions of reviving it (and I suppose that this here action counts as reviving, but you know what I mean), but I just couldn't get myself together enough to do it so if you really miss reading my stuff I am still around on the interwebs- on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.  I hope to see you there.

A small part of me wishes I could get this thing up and going again, but I don't advise anyone holding their breath.

I wish each and every one of you all the best now and going forward.


Roger Owen Green said...

Roger dies from suffocation waiting for Bacardi to blog again.

David Jones said...

Bacardi sends his condolences. :)