Monday, October 24, 2011

Number nine...number nine...



As of today, this blog has been in existence for nine years. Hard to believe. Like Sandy Denny once sang, "Who Knows Where the Time Goes".

I'm really sorry that I don't update it like I used to, but that's the way it is for me these days. I can't bring myself to delete it, so here it will stay, patiently awaiting me to write a little on it, for old times' sake, if nothing else.

Thanks to everyone who's ever read me here, or commented or both. Lots of love to you all.

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Hey, I think I've commented here once or twice. As a blogger 6.5 years running, you were one of the icons I first read.

congrats

Johnny Bacardi said...

Thanks, Roger! I'm glad you're still hanging in there and posting on yours, it's always interesting to read.

Elayne said...

Happy belated blogiversary, Johnny! Wow, it's hard to believe we've all (you, me, Laura) been doing this for 9 years already!

Johnny Bacardi said...

Thanks, Elayne! Time does fly, doesn't it.

Comic Book Listings said...

Congratulations!
I actually built my first site with WEBTV. Back in 96? 97? Then I friend of mine gave me a computer, and I've been cussing ever since. But I digress.