Saturday, January 23, 2010

A brief announcement.

Hey! I fully intend to get back to My Movie Year pretty soon, so fear not, assuming you were wondering. Just wanted to let you know, if you're reading this and have missed my opinions on comics, that I have been asked to review comics for the pop culture-focused site Popdose.com, and I did indeed accept with the utmost humility. My first review column has gone live today, and I wanted to let you know.

I've been reading Popdose for some time now, and there are a lot of very talented writers there, especially when it comes to music. They've had little, if any, comics-related writing, however, and that's the niche I will strive to fill. All I can do is hope I don't drag down the overall quality too much! I may eventually get back to reviewing here as well, but for now I think my comics reviewing will be found there, as well as the occasional Trouble With Comics post as time permits.

Which is not to say I'm done with comics over here...I've got a few ideas that I hope to take a stab at eventually. Stay tuned!

No comments: