Monday, April 19, 2004

Yeah, yeah, I know. I promised all kinds of stuff before the weekend started, and acheived very little of it. Kind of a recurring theme with me. Anyway, until I can get the energy to contribute something readable, here's what I'll be getting Wednesday according to the Diamond shipping list:

HUMAN TARGET #9
LUCIFER #49
WALKING DEAD #6
DAREDEVIL #59
LOVE FIGHTS VOL 1 TP


Looks like a quality haul. I may regret signing up for that trade, but I've been super curious about the title, being an admirer of the work of Andi Watson, and I figure trades would be a good format to read this particular one in. My store hasn't been getting singles of it, not even for holds customers (I thought I had signed up for it as of issue 7, but as of this writing haven't seen copy one as of yet), because no one pre-ordered #1.

No comments: